Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01
Staff
#1
0
0
[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01

[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01

I tried to update firmware of my Minilogue to 2.01 by instruction but forgot update "KORG USB-MIDI Driver". The "KORG System Update" app upload new version of firmware to my Minilogue. And after finished uploading they show error message. But app don't give me to upload firmware again. Now when I turn on Minilogue it show "[Update Panel...] is displayed press [8]". And when I press 8 the synth is do nothing. Black Screen. For the long time.

In manual wrote "While updating the panel firmware the display will turn dark, but please do not turn the power off. After about 15 seconds, the update procedure will complete and the display will be re-enabled". But after 15 sec... 30 sec... 5 min... Nothing. Only the darkness and disappointed. After rebooting, it repeats again.

Now when I turn on the Power I see \"[Update Panel...] is displayed press [8]\"

The update mode is worked

​

And I can't reload firmware

It can be fixed somehow? Or do I have a silver brick now?

Thanks

submitted by /u/1C233E
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19