Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Give me feedback on my rack please
Staff
#1
0
0
Give me feedback on my rack please

Alright wigglers, I have got to a point where I have filled my available space and while waiting for modules to arrive I am trying to get some feedback on how to arrange my racks.
TOP ROW: Drums and Sequencing (Probably get rid of the doepfer mixer as it wont be needed with the hexmix and all the vcas.)
MID TOP ROW: Envelopes and some voices
MID BOT ROW: Voices Filters AND Hexpander
BOTTOM ROW: ES-8 FX Octmix
Right now this layout is chaotic and I am wondering what you would change.
I will look to move the A-138, A-152 and maybe look to get a maths or something
Any way what do I need to lose, what should I move, what do i need to acquire.
Please discuss feedback is welcome
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1557773
FYI I have the moog holy trinity next to this rack (M32, DFAM, SUBH)

https://preview.redd.it/h1ckh47x82q81.png?width=921&format=png&auto=webp&s=549dde9eab7d511a5ceeb22648e71a4ebd153c51

submitted by /u/brnme
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7