Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Attack and decay shortened on my Mother 32?
Staff
#1
0
0
Attack and decay shortened on my Mother 32?

Hey all; I recently noticed that my Mother 32 attack and decay seem to be a lot shorter than I remember them being. With both knobs cranked all the way to the right and sustain on (and nothing patched), if I press a note I get maybe 2 seconds of total sound. I feel like it used to be a lot longer. I've tried unplugging and putting all the knobs back to basic positions, but can't seem to figure it out. Am I just misremembering how long the basic attack/decay is, or is there maybe something else going on? I'm worried I either have a short, or changed some weird setting at some point that's causing the attack and decay to shorten. Although I have been playing a lot with my 0-coast make noise which as a muuuch longer decay, so maybe that's just what my baseline is now...

Any ideas would be much appreciated - thanks!!

submitted by /u/thisispoopsgalore
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5