Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best (multiple) VCA?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best (multiple) VCA?

I am going to have an Expert Sleeper's Persephone in my rack and am looking for a good second VCA. Doepfer is good value for the money, but too deep for my rack. I was looking at an AJH VCA with mixer but I felt like, following the 'more VCAs is better', perhaps I should get something like a Quad VCA. I'm eyeing the Erica Synths quad VCA, they are supposed to have good build quality. The Intellijel seems sold out where I am. Any suggestions as to VCAs with great build quality that would serve me well?

submitted by /u/atacamasand
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1