Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?
Staff
#1
0
0
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?

Hello folks,

I'm really new in this topic. I own a Behringer Poly D. My first analog synth. It is a lot of fun. I wonder if I can expand the setup and use some Eurorack parts to connect to the Poly D. So I don't need a oscillator or filter, I will be using the Poly D. But I was thinking about a sequencer, more modulation and effects? I do work in Logic Pro for my productions, clock sync and MIDI CV would be needed too.

Do you think it is worth to dive deeper into or stick with plugins and DAW sequencer? The Poly D has a built in digital sequencer, I was thinking about an analog sequencer because of the haptic which might help with creativity.

Really looking forward to your tips. Smile

submitted by /u/LockenCharlie
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5