Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux
Staff
#1
0
0
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux

This is kind of a strange issue. I'm having issues with midi out from Windows 11 and Mac. I'm using Ableton 11 and Reaper 6, two different usb to midi cables (not at the same time), and sending to Mutant Brain in my eurorack. If I send just MIDI out from a track, it plays the notes as expected, but if I send the clock with it, it plays one note (at a higher pitch), and then that's it. The clock still works, but none of the note data is being sent. I've tried searching, but there isn't much info on this. I did try to see if there were ghost drivers still installed, as suggested from a post (somewhere), but there weren't any.

If I use Reaper, or Seq24 in linux, I can send clock and midi just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/cgkades
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8