Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux
Staff
#1
0
0
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux

This is kind of a strange issue. I'm having issues with midi out from Windows 11 and Mac. I'm using Ableton 11 and Reaper 6, two different usb to midi cables (not at the same time), and sending to Mutant Brain in my eurorack. If I send just MIDI out from a track, it plays the notes as expected, but if I send the clock with it, it plays one note (at a higher pitch), and then that's it. The clock still works, but none of the note data is being sent. I've tried searching, but there isn't much info on this. I did try to see if there were ghost drivers still installed, as suggested from a post (somewhere), but there weren't any.

If I use Reaper, or Seq24 in linux, I can send clock and midi just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/cgkades
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10