Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux
Staff
#1
0
0
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux

This is kind of a strange issue. I'm having issues with midi out from Windows 11 and Mac. I'm using Ableton 11 and Reaper 6, two different usb to midi cables (not at the same time), and sending to Mutant Brain in my eurorack. If I send just MIDI out from a track, it plays the notes as expected, but if I send the clock with it, it plays one note (at a higher pitch), and then that's it. The clock still works, but none of the note data is being sent. I've tried searching, but there isn't much info on this. I did try to see if there were ghost drivers still installed, as suggested from a post (somewhere), but there weren't any.

If I use Reaper, or Seq24 in linux, I can send clock and midi just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/cgkades
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7