Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux
Staff
#1
0
0
Having issues with MIDI out on Windows and Mac but not linux

This is kind of a strange issue. I'm having issues with midi out from Windows 11 and Mac. I'm using Ableton 11 and Reaper 6, two different usb to midi cables (not at the same time), and sending to Mutant Brain in my eurorack. If I send just MIDI out from a track, it plays the notes as expected, but if I send the clock with it, it plays one note (at a higher pitch), and then that's it. The clock still works, but none of the note data is being sent. I've tried searching, but there isn't much info on this. I did try to see if there were ghost drivers still installed, as suggested from a post (somewhere), but there weren't any.

If I use Reaper, or Seq24 in linux, I can send clock and midi just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/cgkades
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2