Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What’s the minimum I’d need for generative ambient drones?
Staff
#1
0
0
What’s the minimum I’d need for generative ambient drones?

I’ve started creating/performing ambient music that incorporates guitars, electronic elements, steel drums, and crystal bowls. Live performances are primarily intended to work with guided meditations, so I’m looking for very calming, soothing sounds.

I’m not really happy with using a laptop and Logic to generate drones, since I feel like I’m really locked into one loop, staring at my computer, and it’s difficult to create something that I can evolve and transform on the fly. I think a modular rack may be a good solution, but I’m looking for something small, portable, and easy to set up. I’m wondering— is this possible, or even practical to do (I’m thinking of something that is 2-6 modules for physical space/budget) or should I look into alternative solutions?

submitted by /u/smoozadelic
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2