Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you create separate cases for different purposes?
Staff
#1
0
0
Do you create separate cases for different purposes?

I’m building my case and have taken the approach of having a ‘main’ 6U case with the sound, simple sequencers and most modulation in and a second 4U control skiff with a more complex sequencer, sample drums, fx, a cheeky single voice synth, and some 1U attenuators and fx. They’re connected by RJ45.

The reason for this is I also have a B2600 and can use the control skiff with that as well (I.e away from the main case) or even on its own.

I think it’s partly down to my brain preferring things compartmentalised to a degree, but I like the flexibility too. Does anyone else take this approach?

Edit: great to hear how common it seems to be. I guess that is just modular for you - it’s whatever you want it to be and for some it’s many different things. Thanks people. Theople.

submitted by /u/gunark75
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2