Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to make Beatstep pro the master clock for the MPC One
Staff
#1
0
0
How to make Beatstep pro the master clock for the MPC One

I use the beat step pro as my main controller for my modular rack. I don’t need it to control the sequences or triggers of the mpc. I literally only want it to sync the clock (making my BSP the master) and make separate sequences in the mpc to control the sounds I make inside the mpc

I tried connecting the midi out from the beatstep pro to the midi in of the MPC one. However the triggers on the beat step are triggering the pads on the mpc one. I don’t want that. I just want to sync the clock but still have the start and stop of the beat step control the mpc start and stop, not the triggers

Then I tried doing clock out from the beatstep pro, using the midi converter and then connecting midi in to the mpc one but it doesn’t work.

How can I have both in sync but still being able to use the mpc one separately from the BSP, while still having the beat step pro control the start and stop of the mpc?

Help please

submitted by /u/prasem
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15