Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice and feedback please?
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice and feedback please?

​

https://preview.redd.it/id5wk5p01j5a1.png?width=882&format=png&auto=webp&s=2c68ec678d78c0eb3fcdf78b676850327919dcbe

Hi there, this is my first setup I'm hoping to get some feedback on.

I'm not new to synths but new to modular. I like making melodic ambient/house/experimental/sound scape type stuff. My goal is to start with some of the simpler modules like the MCO and slowly build up the case over a long time. So it's open to change and develop as I go. One obvious thing that is missing is a filter. I don't love filtering in particular but maybe it's unwise to leave it out. However, the WASP does appeal to me with the weird distortions it introduces.

I already own a Keystep so I can use that to start but I've chosen the Black Sequencer as I love how immediate it is to work with. The Mimeophone is something I'd like to get further down the road. It really appeals as I like playing around with tape, delays and loops. Open to any help or critiques! Apologies if there's some obvious stuff I've overlooked, please by all means suggest away as I'm here to learn Smile

Thanks!

submitted by /u/JackBurrell
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9