Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM
Staff
#1
0
0
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM

Okay, so I'm on my 4th year of messing around with synthisis, and I realize there is a lot that I have yet to learn, especially in the areas of syncing VCOs; the different types of sync and techniques used with the various methods used to generate/manipulate different waveforms.

I've had several VCOs come and go in my rack, but I've settled on 4 NE VCOs; Manis Iteritas, Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Loquelic Iteritas Percido, and Cursus Iteritas Percido. I've also have two of the WMD Legions on order.

The LIP and CIP both have dedicated sync inputs and are both obviously digital, whereas the Legions are analog and have dedicated FM inputs. So my first question is; will I have any issues syncing analog VCOs to digital, or vice versa?

Any advice, info, or educational resources would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Ignistheclown
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6