Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM
Staff
#1
0
0
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM

Okay, so I'm on my 4th year of messing around with synthisis, and I realize there is a lot that I have yet to learn, especially in the areas of syncing VCOs; the different types of sync and techniques used with the various methods used to generate/manipulate different waveforms.

I've had several VCOs come and go in my rack, but I've settled on 4 NE VCOs; Manis Iteritas, Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Loquelic Iteritas Percido, and Cursus Iteritas Percido. I've also have two of the WMD Legions on order.

The LIP and CIP both have dedicated sync inputs and are both obviously digital, whereas the Legions are analog and have dedicated FM inputs. So my first question is; will I have any issues syncing analog VCOs to digital, or vice versa?

Any advice, info, or educational resources would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Ignistheclown
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0