Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0-coast with BSP won't go below E-2
Staff
#1
0
0
0-coast with BSP won't go below E-2

Hello everyone.

I recently got a Beatstep Pro and I'm using it with my beloved 0-coast.

Problem is, like the title says, I can't get anything below E-2.

On its own, the 0-coast can go as low as E-0 (Pitch and Fine knobs fully counterclockwise). But as soon as I plug the BSP CV out to the 1V/Oct input, it jumps up to E-2 and starts using that as the lowest note.

So when I play C-0 with the BSP, the 0-coast gives E-2.

When I play E-2 with the BSP, the 0-coast gives G#4.

So the best I can do for the 0-coast to properly track the BSP is to tune C-0(BSP) to C-3(0-c).

Which is super annoying for basslines, to say the least.

If anyone got a solution, I'll be forever grateful.

submitted by /u/Sinane-Art
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4