Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
did my clouds reverb disappear or am I misremembering?
Staff
#1
0
0
did my clouds reverb disappear or am I misremembering?

Silly question but I'm going a little batty here: on stock firmware does clouds can dial in reverb to the source audio even if dry/wet balance is full CCW (i.e. no grains)? I could swear that mine used to and that it no longer does. Or did I invent an alternate reality?

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Yard_9426
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5