Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doepfer power adaptor replacement help
Staff
#1
0
0
Doepfer power adaptor replacement help

This is a terribly unsexy question, but I'm having trouble with the AC power supply on one of my Doepfer A-100 LC3 cases. It cuts in and out at random. I must replace it, but I'm not seeing an obvious choice online. It reads as follows:

INPUT: 11V AC 60hz 45W OUTPUT: 15V AC 2.5A

Can one of you kind souls recommend a compatible replacement? Would something as simple as a One Spot work? Or is there a specific piece I need. Last thing I want to do is fry a bunch of modules.

submitted by /u/Clovis_Winslow
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5