Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Off the Beaten Track
Staff
#1
0
0
Off the Beaten Track

I always see posts about larger expensive modules, yet, my interest is more in the realm of doing builds out of smaller units, or modules that are not popular. i.e. instead of Maths I got a much cheaper Vortex Generator. (No criticism of Maths, I just like to find the oddball products. Also, I can't really afford Maths and Vortex is under 150 bucks.)

Is there anything you purchased which surprised you because it became something you used a lot despite it seeming somewhat ordinary at first?

Or, perhaps what do you use in an almost un-intended way to control CV or make sounds?

Sorry if this is too vague. I am eyeing my set up and I am not even sure if I need to add anything as I seem to have a large variety of things to patch together. Just curious what little bits one might add in.

submitted by /u/SecretsofBlackmoor
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0