Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Off the Beaten Track
Staff
#1
0
0
Off the Beaten Track

I always see posts about larger expensive modules, yet, my interest is more in the realm of doing builds out of smaller units, or modules that are not popular. i.e. instead of Maths I got a much cheaper Vortex Generator. (No criticism of Maths, I just like to find the oddball products. Also, I can't really afford Maths and Vortex is under 150 bucks.)

Is there anything you purchased which surprised you because it became something you used a lot despite it seeming somewhat ordinary at first?

Or, perhaps what do you use in an almost un-intended way to control CV or make sounds?

Sorry if this is too vague. I am eyeing my set up and I am not even sure if I need to add anything as I seem to have a large variety of things to patch together. Just curious what little bits one might add in.

submitted by /u/SecretsofBlackmoor
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8