Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sonic Encounters: New Episode S05-E02: Last Known Transmission+ Podcast Updates
#1
0
0
Sonic Encounters: New Episode S05-E02: Last Known Transmission+ Podcast Updates

New Episode – S05-E02: Last Known Transmission It’s been a minute since I kicked off Season 5 back in 2022 with track S05-E01: Singularity. After I released that track, I got super busy playing shows and running Rocky Mountain Synthesizer Meet events. I’m happy to report that I’ve released a new episode S05-E02: Last Known […]


https://markmoshermusic.com/2023/09/26/s...t-updates/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1