Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New modular case builder - Gould Case Works
Staff
#1
0
0
New modular case builder - Gould Case Works

Hi All

Hope it's OK to post this here - I messaged a moderator to ask about commercial announcement posts but didn't get a reply...

I'm excited to announce that earlier this year I launched a custom case manufacturing business - Gould Case Works - which I hope will be of interest to people here

I'm primarily making Eurorack cases but also cases and side panels for other modular systems and studio equipment - if you have an idea for a synth or audio-related enclosure, my goal is to turn it into a reality.

I offer a custom design service for those who want a unique case, and I'm also authorised by Matthew Goike to make cases based on his famous designs (www.goike.com). In 2019 I've been concentrating on hardwood studio cases, but in early 2020 I plan to make a couple of different portable cases designs available too.

I'm based in Amsterdam, NL so locals are welcome to meet in person to discuss projects. For everyone else, emails / Skype / Whatsapp etc are all possible when discussing any ideas for projects which you might have.

If you'd like to see some examples of my work, please check out my website or Instagram :

www.gouldcaseworks.nl/

www.instagram.com/gould_case_works

If you'd like to know more, please send me an email (rob _at_ gouldcaseworks.nl)

Cheers,

Rob Gould

​

https://preview.redd.it/7v3sk2o7kf041.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aeadcc6c9eac43bdb8fa17807fa04da7ef0ec3da

https://preview.redd.it/1jspl6s9kf041.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f3d886350f858ab9f8cefcc40f1e250adedbffc1

​

https://preview.redd.it/l3ujxc0kkf041.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4a0fb39a0c84606de172a0b18f71f836dedbf23e

https://preview.redd.it/2olixacdkf041.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2742d59baff99fbb3bdbe38b489464007d3b18a8

​

https://preview.redd.it/6hwfr3bgkf041.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4b83f80348668461aa397bdce1cc4b9dd75cce1a

submitted by /u/GouldCaseWorks
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9