Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me build a eurorack to make these sounds.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me build a eurorack to make these sounds.

I really would love to make orchestral/classical type of sounds/music. Almost ambient like, but with more distinct voices.

Here are some examples of what I'd like to achieve (big fan of Jonny Greenwood):

You get the gist. Obviously I know I can't replicate those exact sounds with modular, but I imagine I can get close. I like the sound r beny is creating with the plonk in this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcAnZ7aH0j8/

I currently have an M32, rings and maths, and I'd like to eventually start getting modules that can get me closer to the sound of the links I sent above. Ideally I'd like to have some control over some voices in the melody using a sequencer, but I also wouldn't mind having it be generative in some cases.

I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts and experience on which modules might best suite my needs.

submitted by /u/skunktrain
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2