Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me build a eurorack to make these sounds.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me build a eurorack to make these sounds.

I really would love to make orchestral/classical type of sounds/music. Almost ambient like, but with more distinct voices.

Here are some examples of what I'd like to achieve (big fan of Jonny Greenwood):

You get the gist. Obviously I know I can't replicate those exact sounds with modular, but I imagine I can get close. I like the sound r beny is creating with the plonk in this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcAnZ7aH0j8/

I currently have an M32, rings and maths, and I'd like to eventually start getting modules that can get me closer to the sound of the links I sent above. Ideally I'd like to have some control over some voices in the melody using a sequencer, but I also wouldn't mind having it be generative in some cases.

I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts and experience on which modules might best suite my needs.

submitted by /u/skunktrain
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0