Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Budget Starting Stuff, With A Twist!
Staff
#1
0
0
Budget Starting Stuff, With A Twist!

I have made a few things DIY, like PSU, bussboard, usb > cv module, 40106 VCO, AISynthesis Matrix Mixer, some passive multis and attenuators.

The usb > midi thing I made is only capable of +-3v, but has 12 gate, 16 CV out so I plan on just using VCVRack and this for modulation generation.

This means the $500 I've set aside can be spent solely on VCO type things. Is this a logical starting path, or should I just sack up instead and get a mother 32, neutron, Behringer Crave etc as the general noob advice goes?

submitted by /u/sleepsoundsam
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9