Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Worst First Guitar Ever? Here’s Why I’ll Never Sell it
Staff
#1
0
0
The Worst First Guitar Ever? Here’s Why I’ll Never Sell it

The Worst First Guitar Ever? Here's Why I'll Never Sell it

Like many, your first guitar isn't anything special. I didn't think that mine was, but years later, here's why mine is the most special in my collection.

The post The Worst First Guitar Ever? Here’s Why I’ll Never Sell it appeared first on gearnews.com.




https://www.gearnews.com/the-worst-first...r-sell-it/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4