Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Waldorf Microwave XT Shadow 1998 Charcoal Gray
Staff
#1
0
0
Waldorf Microwave XT Shadow 1998 Charcoal Gray

via this auction

"This is a 10-voice Rev 3 Microwave XT Shadow, one of only 666 ever made. I bought it earlier this year and used it to build Edisyn's Microwave 2/XT/XTk patch editor. It is a wonderful machine and I love it, but when I bought it I promised myself I would sell it at year's end, and so I am."

via the seller: "It's a pretty rare machine -- a genuine Shadow I rescued from a bad



http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Matrixsyn...-1998.html
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2