Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice needed on my case rework!
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice needed on my case rework!

I need some more advice on an end goal for my setup. I have the m32, but nothing else, so I’m trying to put together a set of modules to compliment it. Id also love to be able to use alchemy (Or any other vst I guess!) with this, and play guitar into it for some weird glitchy type effects.

Here’s the rack on modular grid!

Advice and help I guess is what Im looking for, anything I’ve missed or am lacking?

Your help will be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/MrJellyPickle01
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hermetic Modular Capicola Brings Real-Ti...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3