Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice needed on my case rework!
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice needed on my case rework!

I need some more advice on an end goal for my setup. I have the m32, but nothing else, so I’m trying to put together a set of modules to compliment it. Id also love to be able to use alchemy (Or any other vst I guess!) with this, and play guitar into it for some weird glitchy type effects.

Here’s the rack on modular grid!

Advice and help I guess is what Im looking for, anything I’ve missed or am lacking?

Your help will be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/MrJellyPickle01
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chompi Sampling Keyboard Lives On As Fre...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2