Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16
Staff
#1
0
0
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16

I love my Juno but I really wish I had some modern functionalities, like presets and midi. I had a Minilogue that I sold but the prologue looks promising. Anyone have experience with a prologue or have any suggestions? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Crispyairplane
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5