Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16
Staff
#1
0
0
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16

I love my Juno but I really wish I had some modern functionalities, like presets and midi. I had a Minilogue that I sold but the prologue looks promising. Anyone have experience with a prologue or have any suggestions? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Crispyairplane
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11