Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pursuing Karplus-Strong
Staff
#1
0
0
Pursuing Karplus-Strong

I've done extensive work with Karplus-Strong (KS), but I've stayed away from small and slow CPUs such as AVR (Arduino). I worked first with FPGAs, then to dsPIC (16 bit CPU), then to Raspberry Pi 3 and now to STM32F7 CPUs. In those environments I wa ...


http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic...880#437880
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3