Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building The Appendage. Share your Experiences
Staff
#1
0
0
Building The Appendage. Share your Experiences

I hope someone is still monitoring this thread, because I'm stuck on 1 of the calibrations. I'm using the 2011 PCB with the June 2018 Euro Adapter PCB. I checked continuity between the boards, everything is fine, and all my solder joints look good...
...


https://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopi...405#449405
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5