Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BA662 based VCF circuits
Staff
#1
0
0
BA662 based VCF circuits

Yeah but I'm planning on keeping them for my own use, I got a bunch of chinese 13700s, but I have higher hope for the ba662 for now. I've only seen pinouts of this and the similar ota from roland. I wanna try it out with a 3080 circuit but I'm afraid ...


https://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopi...733#449733
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio OC616: A Modern Multipatt...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
zynaptiq LOUD and WIDE: A New One-Knob W...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0