Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TAL U-NO LX not installing
Staff
#1
0
0
TAL U-NO LX not installing

I purchased the TAL U-NO LX plug-in today and upon running the installer nothing happens. When I run the installer, it prompts the usual things and asks for an installation location and stuff like that and says it’s finished and all good, but I can’t locate any files in my VST or component folders that show proof that anything’s installed. I use garageband as my DAW and have successfully installed other plugins before, but for some reason this one just doesn’t work. I’ve been at this for like an hour now and I feel like I’ve tried everything. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/funoko1
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1