Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
basic volt per octave keyboard schematics
Staff
#1
0
0
basic volt per octave keyboard schematics

Just in case anyone else was looking for something similar. This is what I finally got working. I'm sure I didn't invent in, but I sure couldn't find an easy solution that worked when I built it.


https://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopi...998#451998
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4