Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Really frustrated with launchkey mini mk3
Staff
#1
0
0
Really frustrated with launchkey mini mk3

I got the launchkey mini mk3 today and can’t get it to work with anything. I have a midi out adapter from the circuit that I’m using. I’ve tried midi out into the Roland 707, Volcas, no sound. The keys don’t transmit anything. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I’ve RTFM and looked all through novations website and found nothing helpful.

submitted by /u/ddiamond8484
[link] [comments]
Reply
#2
0
0
viagra professional no perscription
cheap generic soft viagra
www.viagra.com
<a href="http://xlviagravfs.com">viagra 100mg best price
</a> - viagra 20mg coupons posts
indian generic viagra
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12