Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Really frustrated with launchkey mini mk3
Staff
#1
0
0
Really frustrated with launchkey mini mk3

I got the launchkey mini mk3 today and can’t get it to work with anything. I have a midi out adapter from the circuit that I’m using. I’ve tried midi out into the Roland 707, Volcas, no sound. The keys don’t transmit anything. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I’ve RTFM and looked all through novations website and found nothing helpful.

submitted by /u/ddiamond8484
[link] [comments]
Reply
#2
0
0
viagra professional no perscription
cheap generic soft viagra
www.viagra.com
<a href="http://xlviagravfs.com">viagra 100mg best price
</a> - viagra 20mg coupons posts
indian generic viagra
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0