Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD
Staff
#1
0
0
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD

Hi everyone! Im in need of help here. Recently I got a Beatstep pro mostly to sequence my vermona drm1, but I also want to use it’s clock out as a master clock for my modular synth. I tried sending out the BPS clock into the 4ms QCD but it didn’t do very much and I don’t know why. Do you have any experiences with BSP as a master clock for eurorack sequencers? How could I solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Kosztolanyi_Dezso
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7