Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW
Staff
#1
0
0
freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW

Freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW

The Freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK expands the capabilities of the FreqInOut FO1 with double the I/O count, giving you instant access to your outboard gear.

The post freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW appeared first on gearnews.com.




https://www.gearnews.com/freqport-freqinout-fo1-studio/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2