Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW
Staff
#1
0
0
freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW

Freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW

The Freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK expands the capabilities of the FreqInOut FO1 with double the I/O count, giving you instant access to your outboard gear.

The post freqport Dual FreqInOut FO1_2RK: 8 Channels of Hardware I/O for Your DAW appeared first on gearnews.com.




https://www.gearnews.com/freqport-freqinout-fo1-studio/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2