Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DespAIr: A.I. vs Our Wellbeing as Artists : Protecting Your Wellbeing this Winter
Staff
#1
0
0
DespAIr: A.I. vs Our Wellbeing as Artists : Protecting Your Wellbeing this Winter

I'm writing to you on this frosty November morning to put some thoughts and emotions into order. I feel this is for m...


https://sonicstate.com/news/2025/11/26/d...s-artists/

Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1