Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths?
Staff
#1
0
0
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths?

Hi. I'm noobie to hardware world. I bought Moog Sub37. Nord Rack 2X. Moog DFAM. Arturia Minibrute 2S. Roland SE-02. Novation Ciruit. and Atruria Beatstep Pro. I use Logic Pro when I need to use VSTs and also use it as a master clock. I dont know the reason anywat but the clock by Logic is weak and the sometime it slips so I wondered do I need external clock device like Black Lion micro clock How do you guys sync multiple hardwares when working with the DAW? And if you have the issues that out of sync, do you use hardware clocks? Thanks

submitted by /u/moogiesburn
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6