Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on a first modular
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice on a first modular

So I already own a Moog Grandmother. I've dabbled with Reaktor 6 and VCV Rack a bit and now want to begin my venture into hardware modular synthesis. I'm hoping to get something that can act as a decent standalone synth and can compliment the grandmother. I feel like I need room for an envelope generator still but with the case I'm running out of room and am not sure what module I should add to feel the envelope gap and what modules to take out. I don't NEED every module I have in there already but I feel I can justify each of them. I guess help me tear this build apart and tell help me rethink my decisions.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1098891

EDIT: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1100003

The edit is the current rack with suggestions

submitted by /u/Sithyrys522
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15