Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)
Staff
#1
0
0
Building a small 60HP synth rig for Tour (drone/noise)

I am building a small modular drone synth + fx for Tour. Size is 60HP.

Any help on choosing the right items much welcome.

You can see a couple things I've already picked on my modulargrid page:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/583245

Basicly, a drone type oscillator, a limiter at the end, and in between, whatever I need to make it work...

So far I've created a bigger 120HP rack just to put more items and ideas in it and mix'n'match until I have a final selection that fits a 60HP case.

In order to know what I'm doing, I'm linking one of my bandcamp releases : https://loveform.bandcamp.com/album/heresy

It's basicly dark drones and noise, keeping it pitch-shifted very low and avoiding the harshness of highs.

submitted by /u/M77OR
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2