Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I Audio launch I Am Choir
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I Audio launch I Am Choir

Am I Audio I Am Choir AI vocal ensemble virtual instrument plug-in

Created in collaboration with Tokyo-based music technology experts Neurotone, Inc., I Am Choir is capable of turning a single vocal track into a full choral arrangement while preserving the words and melody of the original part.



https://www.soundonsound.com/news/am-aud...h-am-choir
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Keeley Compressor Plus Germanium: 25th A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Music Man Albert Lee HSS: Country Twang ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0