Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Synths Need A Mixer, Pls Help
Staff
#1
0
0
My Synths Need A Mixer, Pls Help

Hi guys, I'm looking for a mixer with at least 4 inputs and probably no more than 10. There's a lot on the market and a lot of Behringer models that are cheap but Ive been told not to go for one of those. I currently have a Korg Minilogue and will soon have a Sonic Potions LXR, as well as a mic for live sound and monitors, and I'll be expanding from there. So I'm just looking for something to hook them all up. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not looking to spend more than $500 unless I have to.

submitted by /u/Chuck1er
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1