Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I designed some synthesizers!
Staff
#1
0
0
I designed some synthesizers!

I'm not much of an artist, but one thing I feel comfortable drawing are instrument designs. I usually design brass instruments but in the past few days I've been really inspired to design some synthesizers. These are what I've come up with so far. Each one has some unique feature that none of the others have, and most of them have been tailored for live performance. Explaining all of the details for each would be a lot of text but I'd be happy to if people are interested. I really don't know anything about circuitry and making synths and I eyeballed everything so I expect them to have problems but I'm pretty proud of some of them. Constructive feedback of all sorts is most certainly welcome!

Here's the full imgur gallery.

Individual synths:

Fenix 8L FM synth

Super Sixty string section synth

Tesseract 4-osc/voice digital poly+parasynth

Tesseract II 4-osc mono/parasynth

Simplex 3-osc mono/parasynth

1x1 single-osc analog monosynth

Slab Nano T-5 single-osc travel monosynth

Anyone else have any synth drawings you'd like to share?

submitted by /u/Finetales
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2