Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boutique Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Boutique Synths

I live and travel overseas and visit to the states semi-frequently where I have a home. I currently own a cheap M Audio Keystation 61 and I’m considering boosting my hardware to include the Roland SH-01A, the TR-09, and the TB-03 boutique synths. I can pack these in my suitcase and not worry about leaving them if I have to move to another country.

My questions -

1) The M Audio Keystation and a MacBook Pro are my only items currently - so, what cables do I need to purchase to chain all three of the boutique synths to the Keystation and my Mac which has Logic Pro? 2) Are there better boutique options to pair up than the three mentioned above? If so, what and why?

Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/darthfrank
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0