Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A re-amp box for using the synths with guitar pedals
Staff
#1
0
0
A re-amp box for using the synths with guitar pedals

Do you use re-amping boxes? What's your experience with them?

I've been reading about them but I'm still far from understanding it well. I've learned that many pedals don't work well with line level inputs. You need a box that drives the signal down to instrument level, also the output should have high impendance, so while you can use a DI box in reverse, it seems to be a sub-optimal solution.

I've found these re-amp boxes:

  • DIYRE L2A - $50 + shipping, DIY, XLR input (which I consider a minor disadvantage)

  • Alctron DI2600N (no link because Reddit hates AliExpress) - 61$ and free shipping, re-amp and DI box, options like filters and phase inversion, I suspect it's a Radial Reamp clone

  • Saturnworks Reamp - $78 + shipping, a minimalist re-amp, can't say much about it as the manufacturer blacklisted my country on their website (I consider it a dick move)

  • AMT Reincarnator RD-2 - $106 ($73 used) + shipping, re-amp and DI box, has an optional active mode, lots of settings, lots of inputs and outputs (not that I understand what they are for)

  • Radial Reamp JCR - $150 + shipping, the original re-amp, options like filters and phase inversion

Which one is a better option in your opinion?

submitted by /u/suicideguidelines
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0